Monday 9 November 2009

Interview with recent graduate Sarah Abbott









Recent Print Graduate Sarah Abbott has been interviewed about her work on the Not Paper.net (a blog that discusses collage.) Whilst studying at MMU Sarah made some fantastic work that took collecting as its starting point:
"I'm not sure I have a specific technique, but collecting things defintely helps things along, just finding little things that could otherwise become lost in the world and giving them a home again. I have so many worthless things lying around that I couldn't part with, I'm sure lots of people can relate to that." Sarah Abbott (Read the rest of the interview)
Sarah' s degree show exhibition culminated in a successful installation of found objects, drawings and engaging paper assemblage. Sarah has exhibited her work and has completed numerous commissions.
View Sarah's blog.
View Sarah's flickr page - 'Watersounds'

No comments:

Post a Comment